Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband/boyfriend/lover.Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do.The real challenge is to send it to your husband/boyfriend/lover to see how right you really are.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Discovery channel, Discovery Turbo, American Chopper, Animal planet, National Geographic, HBO, E, Sports…
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Mayo, Thousand island (dia tau kaler oren je tak tau nama ;p)
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Drumstick yang dimasak lauk…
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? tea o ice / sup tulang
5. Where did he go to high school? MCKK
6. What size shoes does he wear? size 7
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? DVD movies n games, paintball stuffy
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? tuna/sardine kan b0oby?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? he’s not addicted to anything ;)
10. What is his favorite cereal? cereal? Hurm koko krunch?
11. What would he never wear? tight jeans kot..haha
12. What is his favorite sports team? ada ke?
13. Who did he vote for? Vote? No idea
14. Who is his best friend? budak koleq
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? marah
16. What is his heritage? koleq kot
17. What is his favourite colour? white
18. What is his habit? diam, towel time
19. What is he proud of? is it me? or his coming soon baby? upss his budak koleq? his job? the possibilities was there ;)
hurm 2 3 weeks lately ni memang susah bangat nak tdo..
dah tdo pun nanti terjaga-jaga
bb aktifkan diri kejut mummy main main
sabar, ini la dugaan nak jadi mummy kan?
so ada la dapat email...tips from PregnancyWeekly newsletter...
To be as comfortable as possible and get the most sleep while you're pregnant, avoid sleeping on your belly or on your back. why? Sleeping on your belly will put pressure on the baby and may lead to complications down the road. Sleeping on your back puts significant pressure on your lower back and possibly on your intestines as well.
solution The ideal position for sleeping is on your side (ideally on the left),with the top leg crossed over the bottom leg, and a pillow between them. This position encourages the flow of blood and nutrients to the placenta, while minimizing the amount of pressure on your lower back. This position may feel a little uncomfortable the first few nights, but you should eventually get used to it and hopefully discover that you experience a deeper, more satisfying sleep...
outcome yup..its true ;) but saya tetap berkalih kalih... bb sangat aktif, kadang kadang rasa geli dia main tepi peyut :D
hehe apa yang last? soping2.. rasanye dah banyak saya soping2.. smlm pi beli sweater n dpt romper satu untuk bb saya cuteeeee ;)
biasala saya, asal soping je cutee..asal cutee je soping :D last friday dah soping2 bersama kak ifa cung dapat romper 2, baju cute 1 n sweater bb 1.. tapi sweater tu size besar tu la sebab nye saya beli lagi satu smalam (yo yo je la..padahal mmg nak beli lagi dan lagi dan lagi)
upssss ada lagi untuk saya aka mummy bb.. saya berjaya mendapatkan sandal idaman
dah..cukup untuk bulan ini.. tiada lagi soping ye cik puan.. sila duk diam-diam okie? (^_^)